How to install the S17 Rhinestone Libraries for OOBling Pro
Download the libraries by clicking here.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to install the S17 Rhinestone libaries to use with OOBling Pro. These libraries were specifically made to include the stones colors and sizes Synergy 17 sells. The S17 libraries also help get a more accurate template cut to fit our stones.
- Close OOBling Pro if it's running.
- Unzip the files S17MCDetail.CDL and S17MCHotFix.CDL and copy them into the "C:\SignLab OOBling Pro" folder.
- While in the C:\SignLab OOBling Pro folder, edit the cadlink.ini file.
- Look for the section that says [Rhinestone] and edit it to look like this:
- Save and close the file.
- Restart OOBling Pro and the new S17 libraries should be installed.