S17 TexTack Foil Adhesive Material Heat Press & Application Instructions
- Heat your press to 300F and set for medium pressure.
- Remove the thin blue or clear layer of material. This is just a protective sheet used during manufacturing.
- Prepare your graphic and mirror it before cutting.
- Cut material and weed it. A 60 degree blade with a pressure of 60-70 seems to work well.
- Put the design over your garment and press for 5 seconds, peel hot or warm.
- Lay the foil over the TexTack material and press for 10 seconds. Peel COLD
- Here's a link to the video to see how it works. S17 TexTact Video
To reduce wear on the foiled image, it is recommended that the garment be hand washed or machine washed cold (delicate cycle) inside out and line or air dried. Do not use bleach. Do not iron printed area.